DOC Vein Management is Dayton’s comprehensive vein specialty practice. Our group of board-certified physicians manage and treat conditions like spider veins, varicose veins, and venous ulcers. Symptoms of swelling, cramping, fatigue, restlessness, and leg discoloration can be reduced immediately with early detection and treatment. Call for your free vein screening today at 937-424-2217 to get your legs looking and feeling great again.
What is a Comprehensive Vein Specialty Practice?
Allow us to explain. The initial visit, ultrasound, and vein procedure all take place at our vein specialty practice’s office. Let’s run through DOC Vein Management’s unique comprehensive process for treating our patients:
- Initial Visit and Discuss Symptoms. During the initial visit, a certified medical assistant collects medical history, discusses symptoms, and conducts a short vein screening. After gathering all the information, candidates who show signs of damaged veins will then move on to the ultrasound stage.
- The Ultrasound. Our registered sonographer examines your damaged veins with our top-notch technology. Results of the sonograph are read by one of our board-certified vein specialists on the same day.
- Determine a Treatment Path. Each patient will have a tailored treatment plan provided by an in-house, board-certified physician. Most treatment options are conservative, including lifestyle modifications, exercise, diet, compression garments, or in-house procedures.
- Perform In-House Procedures if Needed. All our procedures are non-surgical, non-invasive, and performed same-day, right in our office. We administer local anesthesia and perform the procedure with top-notch technology. After a short recovery period, you’re able to drive home. No overnight hospital stays required!
- Post Procedure Care. Our caring staff not only provides you with procedure-specific instructions. They also provide you with compression stockings and garments that you may need. We even follow up with a phone call to see how you’re doing!